Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

My Custom built 1975 Honda CL 360

This was a long full customized rebuild/restore project.



 Hand built drop bars


The tank was fully sealed with KBC tank coating and all of the old honda emblems have been removed and the metal filled, then I hand brushed the top of the tank and sprayed the sides. 6 coats of a top coat satin clear and painted the new Macnabb Tank badge.

 Custom cut and flared pipes wrapped in black kevlar cloth.

I removed the old filter box and replace it with two new pod filters. I also fabricated a new battery holder strapped down with a leather belt.
Custom welded aluminum bar end mirror

                                      



 New round pod style brake light with custom aluminum bracket



 I also painted the engine as well as fabricated a new kick start arm. The addition of a BMX bike peddle ads in the start.

 I shortened and dropped the front fender 2 inches to hug the front wheel. Along with a hand painted custom 75 scram old school plate fixed to the front fender.





New tires all around as well as cables and electrical. Hand made custom suede seat and integrated turn signals into the seat pan. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I appreciate your input!