Search This Blog

Saturday, August 3, 2013

large Bonsai tree cake stand in raw steel

The tree has 4 seven inch round disks.






 I hand painted and applied a patina 
 Small Bonsai tree cake stand
Has three 4" disks

House numbers


Custom wood engraved album cover
"you jump I jump"


 Custom rebuild and restoration book shelf project


The client had found a 9' four door book shelf. That didn't fit into the new home or room


I needed to cut the Shelf in two and then turn it into a corner unit.

 I cut the shelf, made new trip pieces sides and crown molding. Along with adding a new shelf section for the door to the far left. And stain the new wood to color match the 50 year old oak patina.

Finished and installed in the new library room.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I appreciate your input!